Saturday, May 17, 2008

Week 6: Another week.. another 3 miler..


This weekend I ran another three miler, this time at Shoreline. And it was surprisingly easy. I don't know if it was because of the cool weather or because I had already run three miles last week, but I don't ever remember feeling this good after three miles. Well, relatively speaking of course, since I'm still breathing a little hard, but its way less than what I expected it to be, which is saying something. I reflect on this when I suddenly realize that my arch is not hurting at all. Looks like my feet gave up their futile struggle to dissuade me from doing this (or could it be the new insoles?). So its all good. Can I actually do this? I feel more confident about this endeavor today than I've ever felt before.


No comments: